Holy Trinity is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and all those who attend Church activities. Holy Trinity abides by the policies and procedures set out in the Southwark Diocesan safeguarding manual.
Holy Trinity has TWO safeguarding officers: Yvonne Craine and Dr. John Moxon (Churchwarden).
To contact Yvonne Craine please email: [email protected] or phone: 07597 623323
To contact Dr. John Moxon please email: [email protected] or phone: 07377 066334
To contact the general administrator for Holy Trinity please email: [email protected]
The Diocese safeguarding policies and procedures can be followed at this link: http://southwark.anglican.org/safeguarding/diocesan-policies-and-procedures
There is a more general page on safeguarding here: http://southwark.anglican.org/safeguarding/
If anyone has any concerns or worries that someone may be suffering from abuse or is aware of a safeguarding concern connected with Holy Trinity Roehampton, please contact either Yvonne Craine or Dr. John Moxon immediately on the emails or phone numbers given above. Otherwise email or phone the Administrator for Holy Trinity Church, Roehampton on 020 8780 9467.
You can also contact the Southwark Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, Kate Singleton on 020 7939 9423 (office hours) or 07982 279713 (out of hours) or email Kate on [email protected].
Also available to help are Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers, Marie Daly and Louise Vernon
Marie Daly: [email protected] 020 7939 9441 Mobile 07946 255295
Louise Vernon: [email protected] 020 7939 9462 Mobile 07946 255622
In case of emergency, you can contact the police or your local authority Children or Adults Services.
We understand reporting abuse may be very difficult, here are the contact details of other agencies that are available to assist either on a 24-hour basis or through specialist helplines and services:
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 ((lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 08457 90 90 90 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 ( free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)